Thursday, December 24, 2015

MY BOOK HAS BEEN PUBLISHED BY AMAZON.COM

GO TO AMAZON.COM /click BOOKS, put in title:

ADVENTURES OF A BUXOM BLONDE (how I met celebrities in New York)

 
This is both stories and color of photography of the major stars of Hollywood .Some I  met for the
 first time, and others I kept meeting throughout the years.   It is a journey of  coming face -
to- face with fame...when Jane Fonda told me to hold the camera higher to get a better shot of us,
when I met Elizabeth Taylor on  three  different occasions, when John F. Kennedy asked said he
was running for the Presidency of the United States, and when Princess Grace Kelly came to
hear a concert  on board ship in Cannes. The photos are all shot by me.  Come on the journey!
A journey through history and time.  demetriadaniels@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment